Sign Up For

  1. Email/Text Updates

    Get updates on Manchester news that is of interest to you.

  2. Dog Licenses

    All dogs must be licensed by March 31st each year. If your dog is already licensed in town, you will receive a renewal form in the mail at the beginning of January with your census form. You may either renew your dog’s license on-line (go to the Online Payments icon on the homepage of this website), by mail or in person at the Town Clerk’s office.

  3. Hunting & Fishing Licenses

    Any person 15 years of age or older must have a license to hunt, pursue or kill with a gun, bow and arrow or other means or device, any animal, or to angle for fish in any inland waters. Any person 12 years or older must have a license to trap any animal.

  4. Parks & Recreation Activities

    Register for Parks and Recreation activities online.

  5. Voter Registration

    The Town Clerk’s office oversees voting for Town Meeting, local elections and all state and national elections.