Beach & Resident Parking Stickers
2020 Beach Stickers are Available NOW!
Beach Sticker entitles you to park in the Singing Beach Parking Lot year round and covers all other Resident Only parking (on streets/parking lots regulated as Resident Only) as well as access to the Town's transfer station and compost site. You must purchase a Beach Sticker if you want to park in the Singing Beach lot from June 1-Labor Day
Resident Sticker entitles you to park on streets/parking lots regulated as Resident Only as well as access to the Town's transfer station and compost site. You may also park in the Singing Beach lot after Labor Day to May 31st (off season)
Beach and Resident Parking Stickers expire on May 31st each year and must be renewed annually
Resident Parking and Beach Stickers are available:
1. At the Online Payments center: https://manchesterstickers.cityhallsystems.com
2. In person at the Town Clerk's office during regular business hours
3. By submitting the Mail in Application Form
To purchase a sticker you must:
1. Show your car registration, even if you have had a sticker in the past. If
the registration does not have a Manchester address, you will be required to show proof of residence. Owners of leased vehicles need to show the registration plus a leasing agreement with their name on it.
2. Be current on the town's annual street list taken from census returns. If you are not currently listed in the street list, you will be required to show proof of residence and you will be asked to fill out a census form with
the required information.
Parking Sticker Fees
Beach stickers, which include two walk-on passes for Singing Beach, cost $35. (The Senior Citizen rate for those 65 and over is $10.) Resident parking stickers, which do not allow summer beach parking, are free.
Sticker Distribution Policies
The Board of Selectmen endorses the following policies for the distribution of beach stickers: