July 4th Committee
- Donna Brewster, 2017
- Hope Watt-Bucci, 2017
- Lisa Watt-Bucci, 2017
- Karen Cunningham, 2017
- Sallie Belle Davis, 2017
- Cheryl Marshall, Parks & Recreation Director (ex officio)
Manchester’s annual salute to America is a wonderful tradition, complete with stirring music, precision marching bands, imaginative home made floats, antique cars, and just about everything else that represents the pride and patriotism we all share for our country. Simply stated, Manchester’s Fourth of July Celebration is small town America at its very best!
2016 Schedule of Events
|Saturday, July 1||Red, White and Blue Breakfast at Tucks Point||7:30-11:00am|
|Monday, July 3||Wildfire Band Concert at Masconomo Park Sponsored by By the Sea Sotheby's Realty||6:00-8:00pm|
|Tuesday, July 4|| Annual 4th of July Parade*
Skydivers at Brook Street
|Wednesday, July 5||Raindate for Wildfire Band Concert||6:00-8:00pm
*Parade is a rain-or-shine event.
The following Bands, Militia Units & Performers have confirmed their attendance at this year's 4th of July Parade:
- Volume II Steel Drum Band
- Tony Barrie Marching & Entertainment Band
- Penn Dixie Band
- The Colts
- Veronica Robles Mexican Mariachi Band
- Kilroy's Jumbalaya Jazz Band
- The King's Rangers
- 2nd Massachusetts Regiment
- 10th Massachusetts Regiment
- Phantom Regiment Drum and Bugle Corp
- Air Adventures Skydiver Team*
* The Air Adventure Skydiver Team will land at Coach Field Playground at approximately 12:15pm.
If you would like to make a tax-deductible donation, please mail a check payable to Manchester 4th of July to:
Manchester 4th of July
10 Central Street
Manchester, MA 01944
To participate in the parade, please complete a Float Reservation Form.
Please email the Parks & Recreation Department or call 978-526-2019.