House Check Request Form

If you would like us to check on your home when you are out of Town, please fill out and submit this form:

Complaint Form

This form is to be used by any person wishing to file a complaint with the Chief of Police regarding the alleged misconduct or wrongdoing by any member(s) of the Manchester by the Sea Police Department.