Limited Commercial District Smart Growth Study
February 22, 2021 Public Forum
Around 70 residents attended the February 22 Public Forum to discuss the LCD Study that is assessing the feasibility of a Smart Growth Overlay District in a defined area of the Limited Commercial District. The forum included an overview of the study and process as well as landowner ideas on potential future development.
January 12, 2021 Public Forum:
The purpose of this public forum was to present and discuss the findings and preliminary recommendations of the 40R Smart Growth Feasibility Study. This study is looking at an option for developing a new mixed-use neighborhood that would be controlled by new zoning regulations and design standards.
September 24, 2020 Public Forum
Recording: 9/24/20 Recording
About the Limited Commercial District and 40R
- Timeline 2019 - 2020
- MBS LCD 40R Design Standards 12.31.2020
- Manchester_40R Parcel Density Data and District (Sub-Districts) Summary Info_2020.12.28
- LCD Study- Neighborhood Draft Design Standards Dec 8 2020
- LCD Neighborhood Visioning Summary with Open Responses
- LCD Neighborhood Visioning Survey Summary
- Summary of LCD Community Engagement Events - Fall 2020
- LCD Zoning Report 2018