Play a Role TODAY in Manchester's Future
Should a Few Hundred People Speak for the Entire Town?
Just over 300 residents have completed the Master Plan’s current survey regarding land use, housing and economic development. Questions the committee would like input on include the following:
- How do we fund public infrastructure and facility needs?
- Do we allow for greater commercial growth in town as a way to expand our tax base?
- Do we look for operational savings and/or reduced services in town and school budgets?
- How do we best preserve community character?
- Are there opportunities to better capitalize on our harbor?
- How do we best preserve our natural resources?
- What new housing options are needed in town?
Don’t let 300 survey respondents speak for you.
STEP 1: Take the Master Plan Survey today.
STEP 2: Come to the Master Plan Community Forum on Tuesday, December 5 from 6-8 PM in the middle/high school dining hall.
The Community Forum will begin with a short presentation providing background and context for recommendations on Land Use, Housing and Economic Development. Information and feedback stations will provide opportunities for discussions and input on big ideas along with strategies and action items to advance those ideas. The MPC will share survey results to date as well as the schedule and outline of what is left to be done to complete the Master Plan by next spring.
Your participation is critical if you want a voice in Manchester’s future.
COMPLETE THE SURVEY
A Stronger Manchester Starts With Us!